xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XriAsRelativeUri - Question of Bindings

Title: RE: [xri] XriAsRelativeUri - Question of Bindings

Ok, apparently the caffeine had not hit yet, so here's the first paragraph again, this time without the requirement of an out of band telepathic stream:

What about saying that people wishing to run a proxy server can do so in one or both of two ways, either example.com.xri.net or xri.example.com? I realize that this may be imposing a possible restriction on the use of subdomains but I think it is a restriction that is ok since I think the vast majority of users will not care and will prefer the ease of just setting up a sub-domain off their own server.