xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] REMINDER: XRI TC F2F Thursday Nov 13 9:00-5:30PT

I will be on the bridge most of the day (i hope)

=peterd

On Nov 13, 2008, at 11:12 AM, Chasen, Les wrote:

> Hey guys -
>
> A couple of issues.  I was unable to extend my conference number to
> include all day.  The Neustar conference system does not have any
> available ports from 1:30 - 2:00 EST.  Anyone on the bridge at that
> time will probably be kicked off by the system.
>
> I also have conflicts.  I will be able to join at the start of the
> mtg (12-1 EST) but then have to drop until 5.
>
> How many folks plan to be joining by phone?
>
> Thanks
>
> Les

Peter Davis: NeuStar, Inc.
Director & Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[T] +1 571 434 5516 [E] peter.davis@neustar.biz [W] http://www.neustar.biz/
  [X] xri://@neustar*pdavis [X] xri://=peterd
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
you have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.