xri message

Subject: Google Doc from Eric Sachs

FYI

It is interesting how many places in this XRD/S discovery is or may be
used.

https://sites.google.com/site/oauthgoog/Overlap

For those of you who haven't seen it Axel Nennker has blogged his
ideas about using XRD/S to discover WS-Policy for sites.
http://ignisvulpis.blogspot.com/2008/10/information-cards-with-xrds.html

I am not keen on his UI for this in his selector but I think the
direction he is heading is an interesting one.

Axel is using the same strategy for publishing SEPs in the RP endpoint
as Vidoop and google have proposed in IDIB.
http://code.google.com/p/idib/

It is interesting to see people using our work.

John B.