xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] SEP type registries and XRD self-descriptions

OASIS must have a registry for such things.. after all, they must
track schema namespaces already, and the SSTC has a large collection
of URIs used to define profiles and authN contexts (among other things)

=peterd

On Nov 21, 2008, at 2:08 AM, Gabe Wachob wrote:

> I registered xrdstype.net - but there was never a lot of interest.
>
> If you want to take it over, I think that could be arranged. Its
> just really a namespace...
>
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@cordance.net
> > wrote:

Peter Davis: NeuStar, Inc.
Director & Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[T] +1 571 434 5516 [E] peter.davis@neustar.biz [W] http://www.neustar.biz/
  [X] xri://@neustar*pdavis [X] xri://=peterd
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
you have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.