xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] GCS Characters

but this fails to address the concern of social attacks.  should
humans be required to process these identifiers, allowing syntax which
results in unexpected behaviors is bad.  the parentheses alleviate
that to some extent.

=peterd

On Nov 24, 2008, at 2:09 AM, Drummond Reed wrote:

> However I think Steve’s original concern is no longer an issue under
> the new XRI-as-relative-URI architecture, because the XRI bound to a
> base URI is no longer going to be confused with an email address.
> Examples:

Peter Davis: NeuStar, Inc.
Director & Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[T] +1 571 434 5516 [E] peter.davis@neustar.biz [W] http://www.neustar.biz/
  [X] xri://@neustar*pdavis [X] xri://=peterd
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
you have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.