xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] XRI & XDI TC NEW CALL TIMES PROPOSED

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@cordance.net> wrote:
Per discussion on the last XRI TC telecon, the XRI TC plans to begin holding
TWO one-hour weekly telecons - one on XRI 3.0 and one on XRD 1.0. To make it
most convenient for participants in both the XRI and XDI TCs, John Bradley
suggested the following schedule on THURSDAYS:

       Noon-1PM Pacific Time (20:00-21:00 UTC) - XDI TC telecon
       1PM-2PM Pacific Time (21:00-22:00 UTC) - XRI TC telecon on XRI 3.0
       2PM-3PM Pacific Time (22:00-23:00 UTC) - XRI TC telecon on XRD 1.0

Note that this means the current XDI telecon moves one hour back, and the
first XRI TC telecon moves into that slot.

To make it even easier for participants in multiple calls, I will work with
Les Chasen at NeuStar to see if we can't arrange one bridge for all three
calls.

Will any XRI or XDI TC member for whom this call schedule WILL NOT work
please reply back to the list? Otherwise we will adopt this schedule
starting this week (Dec. 4).

10-11pm for XRD does not work very well for me!

=Drummond