xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] trusted discovery workflow

Brian, thanks much for putting this in wiki form as it makes it really easy
to reference and discuss.

From a first read-through, it looks like XRI 2.0 trusted resolution using
SAML signatures as defined in section 10.2 of [1] conforms to your
algorithm. (I'm not at all suggesting we use that for XRD since it was
complex enough that there was only one early implementation.) I'm just
testing my understanding of the algorithm you are proposing for "signed
links".

I look forward to discussing on today's call (the agenda is very crowded but
Eran has put this topic in the XRD 1.0 portion).

=Drummond

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/2.0/specs/xri-resolution-V2.0.html