xri message

Subject: SPECIAL XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PT Tuesday 2008-12-09

*** THIS IS A SPECIAL TELECON WITH A SPECIAL NUMBER ***

Following is the agenda for a special unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Tuesday, 09 December 2008 USA
Time:  2:00PM - 3:00PM Pacific Time (22:00-23:00 UTC)

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
	Dial-in number: 1 (906) 481-2100
	Access Code: 716822#

AGENDA

1) XRI 3.0 SYNTAX PROPOSALS

This special telecon dedicated to discussing the two key XRI 3.0 syntax
proposals:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/GcsDelimiter
	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/XrefDelimiter

To do this, we'll start by Nick Nicholas walking us through the analysis he
has published at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriThree/XrefWalkthrough

SPECIAL XMAS BONUS: If we're lucky, we may also get Nick to explain a little
about Lobjan:

	http://www.lojban.org/

2) NEXT STEPS

Determine what further steps to closure need to be taken so we can begin
drafting of XRI 3.0 Syntax and the Binding specs.