xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 8-9AM PT Monday 2008-12-08

Sorry, I haven’t had problems with this number from international calls before. Don’t know what happened. We had 8 folks on the call.

As John says, I’m going to try to line up our regular bridge for the next one of these calls (which we’re proposing to move to Tuesdays – see my next message).

=Drummond

From: John Bradley [mailto:jbradley@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 9:12 AM
To: Ben Laurie
Cc: Drummond Reed; OASIS XRI TC

Sorry we were on the call.

I know Drummond is trying to set up our normal bridge for the next call.

John Bradley

On 8-Dec-08, at 2:07 PM, Ben Laurie wrote:

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Drummond Reed
<drummond.reed@cordance.net> wrote:

*** REMINDER: NEW TELECON AND NEW NUMBER ***

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Monday, 08 December 2008 USA

Time:  8:00AM - 9:00AM Pacific Time (17:00-18:00 UTC)

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

      Dial-in number: 1 (906) 481-2100

      Access Code: 716822#

This number is not working for me - all I get is silence (not even a ring tone).