xri message

Subject: Move Monday XRI TC Telecon to 8-9AM PT TUESDAYS?

On this morning’s telecon, we discussed that Monday morning 8-9AM PT telecons are too soon after our Thursday afternoon 2-3PM PT telecons.

There was a consensus that the calls will be better spaced if we moved the Monday call to:

            TUESDAYS 8-9AM PT (17:00-18:00 UTC)

Ben, Markus: you are the two EU participants for whom this call is optimized. How would that time/day work for you?

Anyone else in the US/EU zones who has a conflict with that proposed call time, let us know.

=Drummond