xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Quick overview of descriptor discovery flow

Hi Eran,

Eran Hammer-Lahav wrote:
> Comments inline.

XRI resolution use case, each XRD in a XRDS will be signed by different
authority.
Thus, file signing does not work.
To mitigate this problem, we started to contemplate on having a field
that has base 64ed <xrd> itself inside.
They are  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/SecureXrd

Please have a look.

=nat