xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Status update

Eran, thanks for the update. I don't know about anyone else but I too found
my holidays filled with the unexpected - everything from a bad cold to four
-- count 'em -- four snowfalls in Seattle (the latest still going on right
now).

However I did make substantial progress on one area - an explanation of how
the XDI RDF graph model uses the proposed XRI 3.0 syntax. I plan to post it
to the XDI TC wiki by Tuesday (unless snow interferes). I'll send a link to
the XRI list as well.

Anyone else with status updates, please send them to the list. Also, please
send me agenda items for our next calls, Tuesday 8-9AM PT (16:00-17:00 UTC)
and Thursday 2-3PM PT (22:00-23:00 UTC).

=Drummond