xri message

Subject: Site-mata

FYI ,  Ashok Malhotra is reviewing http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-site-meta-00
  for the TAG.

His review is pending 2009-01-07.  We need to at-least be aware of any
findings as they may be relevant to our use of site-meta in the XRD
spec.

If there is a TAG finding against site-meta we at-least need to start
a dialog before we get to a vote this time:)

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/36
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jan/0009.html

John Bradley
=jbradley