xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] HTTP-based Resource Descriptor Discovery - Draft 00 Published

Wow, Eran, that is the most amazing maturity growth of a specification draft
in a single day that I have ever seen. What did you EAT for breakfast?? (Or
did you even sleep last night?!)

Tremendous job. It will be extremely helpful -- and interesting -- to see
the feedback you get from all the communities this will reach.

=Drummond