xri message

Subject: XRD 1.0 open questions

I am sorry about the long delay in getting something out. Today is my full
day at work since early Dec. I am mostly healthy and my family is almost
back to normal. It has been a "difficult" month.

As I am writing the first XRD draft, I collected a few questions and
observations that I would like to share before I get the doc out. I am also
pretty bad at wikis so if someone else is willing to translate my emails to
wiki pages, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'll send them separately to make it easier to discuss.

EHL