xri message

Subject: <Link> Semantics

Hi.

I screwed up the DST that I called in one hour late today...
(Hey, it is still the second week of March!)

Anyways:

From what I heard over a pretty noisy international telephone line,
I think I heard something tlike <Link> always represents a relationship
between
the resource described by the XRD (identified canonically by the
XRD:Subject element) and another target resource.

My first question is: Could this target resource be oneself?

In case of OpenID, both user and the OP has XRD.
User's <Link> elements describes which OP endpoints he wishes to use.
OP needs to express his target endpoint in his XRD somehow.
Traditionally, it was done in <Service>. Is it now <Link> that does this?

If that is true, we now have no <Type> inside <Link>.
How do we express that <Link> is representing for example OpenID 2.0 AuthN
endpoint?

Regards,

=nat