xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] xriResolver in App Store

Hi,

There are two differences between the XRD and the XRDS buttons:
- If you go to your iPhone Settings menu, you can turn on "SEP Selection". After you do that, the XRD will only contain one selected SEP, whereas the XRDS will still contain all SEPs.
- If you resolve a community i-name (e.g. =web*markus), the XRD button will only display the last XRD in the chain, whereas the XRDS button will show them all.

Yes a history and auto-completion would be nice features (I have other ideas as well). App Store will inform you of an update once it becomes available :)

Markus