xri message

Will,

We've checked into that before, but the settings for OASIS mailing lists are
set globally by OASIS, and for some reason this is their current policy.

However to refresh our memories (or in case that policy may have changed),
I'm cc'ing our TC Administrator Mary McRae to ask her to explain what the
options are (or are not ;-)

Thanks,

=Drummond