xri message

Subject: NO XRI TC TELECON THURSDAY 2009-04-16

XRI TC Members:

I know many of us are either in the throes of last-minute preparations for
the RSA conference or travelling. So we will not hold the XRI TC telecon
tomorrow. Please use the time to work on specs (or code!)

Our next telecon will be Thursday April 23. I know that is during RSA, and
if possible I'm hoping that TC members who are attending the conference will
be able to arrange to get together someplace at that time to attend the
call. (It may be wishful thinking, but we'll see what we can do.)

Talk to you then,

=Drummond