xri message

Subject: RE: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-05.txt

Note the change:

o Change default context of a link header to that of the requested resource.

This is an important simplification of the HTTP Link header. So now no matter what HTTP status code is returned, links are always about what you asked, not what you got! This can be overridden with the anchor parameter.

EHL