xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] F2F after IIW?

George, sorry for being slow - was at an all-day workshop at RSA yesterday.

Yes, we are planning on a one-day F2F on the Thursday immediately after IIW
(May 21). We'll probably try to have dinner that Wed. night too.

We'll start as early as folks can make it so we can finish in time for folks
to fly out that day.

It will be great to have you and anyone else who can make it there -- if we
also have Working Drafts of all the specs published by then, I think it can
be a hugely productive day.

=Drummond