xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Reminder: XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PT Thursday 2009-04-23

Drummond:

If it seems I can get back in time, I will call you when I leave SC.

Regards,

=nat

差出人: Drummond Reed [drummond.reed@cordance.net]
送信日時: 2009年4月23日 16:21
宛先: Sakimura Nat; xri@lists.oasis-open.org
CC: 'Dee Schur'

Nat, it's not a problem if you have conflict. I think it is only you, John
Bradley, and myself, with Dee Schur joining us if she was available.

Eran also sent me a note that he may not be able to attend the call.

So you don't have to change your plans. John and Dee and I will figure out a
good place to get together for the call.

John, Dee, give me a ring tomorrow and we'll figure out someplace close to
RSA. Would Laurent be able to join us? Or perhaps meet after the call?

=Drummond