xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Proposal for XRD 1.0 signing to use constrained XML dSig

On Jun 3, 2009, at 3:48 AM, Drummond Reed wrote:

> Will posted about how quickly he created a library to handle the basic
> signing using this constrained XML dSig profile in PHP:
>
> 	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200905/msg00071.html

As Scott mentioned, I was indeed over-simplifying a bit.  However, I
did discover that the simplesamlphp project already has a pretty good
canonicalization library:

http://simplesamlphp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/lib/xmlseclibs.php

It does both Exclusive and non-Exclusive (regular?) c14n.  I also
discovered looking through that lib that PHP 5.2+ actually supports
c14n natively.  So any more development I would do on this would be to
strip the c14n code out of the library, so it could be re-used on its
own.

-will