xri message

Subject: Thoughts on the XRD Signing Method

All:

I've been working on getting an OAuth library ready for Ouno and one of the
most important things was finding a tool which would help validate what I
was doing. I think that same has to be done for whichever XRD signing
method we choose.

I would agree with Will and others that it doesn't really matter which
languages the libraries are first written in, however I think xdi.org (or
xri.net) could host an official validation service that a developer could
use to build a library. I think that could be the single most important
thing we do outside of developing the Spec to encourage development. An
additional benefit to building an ACID3 like testing environment or W3C
html validator like service is that it would be language agnostic, while
still helping developers.

Nika