xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Thoughts on the XRD Signing Method

Nika,

I was actually thinking about something like that as well.  I know W3C
has a number of examples we can use for testing c14n, but I was
thinking it might be nice to have some kind of web service that does
c14n as well as possibly signing for developers to test against.  And
then my imagination goes crazy and I want to add a step-by-step
explanation of how the system canonicalized the document... sorta like
we did with EAUT[0].  Not that I'm volunteering to build this
system... my time is pretty committed as it is (though I think it
would be really cool to build).

Short of this though, a really thorough suite of examples should go a
long way.  I haven't looked at the ones W3C has yet, but I would
imagine I'll want more.

[0]: http://eaut.org/example/?email=will%40willnorris.com