xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] TargetAuthority and TargetSubject

I had an action item from the last telecon to send a proposal wrt the
element name TargetAuthority too.

I have found that when it comes to the semantics of XML element names, it is
best to try to derive the semantic name on the basis of a shared functional
definitions and not the other way around.

I have started drafting a wiki page to do this but need to head out to a
series of meetings this afternoon - I'll post the page as soon as I get
back.

=Drummond