xri message

Subject: The elements formerly known as TargetAuthority and TargetSubject

I finished the promised wiki page and posted it to:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/TrustElements

As always, doing a full writeup of the functional definitions of the
elements shed surprising light on both of them. In fact it led to a very
unexpected conclusion about their respective names, which I guarantee will
surprise you.

Please read it over and post your thoughts -- the sooner the better, as this
is clearly an issue we must close before we are ready for a Committee Draft.

=Drummond