xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] The elements formerly known as TargetAuthority and TargetSubject

+1 on both element names proposed on that wiki page.  Even though this
is a departure from the direction we were trying to go previously (not
reusing elements of the same name in different places), I think this
really does make a lot of sense.  One way that we could explain this
in the spec to avoid potential confusion, is that with both elements
(KeyInfo and Subject), they always apply to their direct parent
element.  Both are always going to be direct child elements of either
XRD or Link, and that is what they apply to.  I don't think it will
actually be that confusing, and the simplification it brings to the
schema is very nice.

-will