xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Question regarding XRI 3.0 resolution where a redirect isdesired

Part of the problem is I don't get what you think you are achieving by
having an intermediate ref  to =Bill.Barnhill@communitivity.

If the authority =Bill.Barnhill wants to use the CID and services that
are pointed to by @communitivity=Bill.Barnhill  then you ref it
directly.

If you want to use the CID from =Bill.Barnhill with the services
described in @communitivity=Bill.Barnhill you do a redirect.

The concept is the same between XRI 2 and 3 but the syntax of the XRD
is different.

You can also ref individual services to different XRDs if you like.

John B.
On 3-Jul-09, at 12:38 PM, Barnhill, William [USA] wrote:

> Hmm. Ok, that helps but still some questinos..inline if I can..

>>> Bill

>>> Bill