xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Has anyone thought through OpenID AuthN with XRD 1.0?

I used OpenID as my examples on this page:
   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/XRDExamples

While some of the stuff has changed (that page was to discuss trust
elements, anyway), the basic ideas are more or less the same.  I
wouldn't mind renaming that page to something else (Drummond, can you
do that?  I'm not allowed to rename pages apparently) and then use the
XRDExamples wiki page to catalog real world examples like Nat is
looking for.  This would also allow us to work together on a couple of
good examples that we anticipate putting in the spec itself.

-will