xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Minutes: XRI TC Telecon 2-3PM PT Thursday 2009-07-16

If we want to make it extensible, it has to be an attribute (new element or not). I think we are past that. The only reason to have a new element is to allow it to use any string and not just URI. My point is that it is hard to spec how to extract the authority from any string for the trust profile.

EHL