xri message

Subject: Designating a normative schema file

First, good news - my engagement ended earlier than expected and I fly back
to Seattle tomorrow, so I will be able to make Thursday's telecon.

Second, RE the normative schema files discussed in (1) below: OASIS rules
are that we MUST declare only one schema file normative, i.e., if we publish
both RelaxNG and XSD, we must designate one as normative.

Our practice has been to make that the RelaxNG version.

Will, have to fly all day tomorrow but I will try to hook up with you
Thursday morning to go over the agenda for Thursday's call.

=Drummond