xri message

Subject: Please review XRD 1.0 Working Draft 05

Sorry about all the noise my checkins have been making on the list
this afternoon... but as you can probably see I've just uploaded
working draft 05, which reflects all changes that have been discussed
to date.

As far as the editors are concerned, this is the final working draft.
I'm asking that everyone please read over this latest draft carefully
(use the revision history at the bottom of the document to note what
has changed).  If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to
the list before Thursday's call so that we can get those items on the
agenda.

If there are any changes that come out of this week's call, then I
will try and get working draft 06 published this week.  I've talked
with Drummond this afternoon, and I believe we can be ready for a
committee vote following next week's call if we can get any
outstanding issues on this current draft wrapped up.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/34017/xrd-1.0-wd05.html

Thanks,
Will