xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] today's call

On the (brief) call we held yesterday afternoon, it was suggested that
we retain the XSD form as the normative document, and if others want,
to produce a (non-normative) relax ng form (which is the mirror of
what the TC did for XRI2.0).

=peterd

On Sep 11, 2009, at 4:13 AM, Joseph Anthony Pasquale Holsten wrote:

> I'd like RELAX NG. But I'd see more value from example documents
> that fail validation in interesting ways. For example multiple
> subjects, expires, sigs.
> ---
> http://josephholsten.com
>
> On Sep 10, 2009, at 3:13 PM, Will Norris wrote:
>
>> I know Drummond was not going to be able to make it for today's
>> call because of the Gov2.0 thing.  He also get a bit sick earlier
>> in the week and has been unable to get me his feedback on the
>> latest draft.  As it turns out, I'm having to deal with my own
>> medical stuff today, so will not be on the call either.
>>
>> If others do end up having the call, that would be great... the
>> only agenda item would to be to discuss any additional feedback on
>> the latest XRD draft.  Perhaps now that we've dealt with the XML
>> DSig schema dependency, folks might want to discuss whether a
>> return to RELAX NG is in order?
>>
>> -will

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Director & Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[T] +1 571 434 5516 [E] peter.davis@neustar.biz [W] http://www.neustar.biz/
  [X] xri://@neustar*pdavis [X] xri://=peterd
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
you have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.