xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] <Title>

You are missing the point. The question is if there is value in a
simple and generic way to add human readable line to a link, the same
way provided by the other link constructs. If you need more, that's
when you go use something else. My question is if there is enough need
for a generic element which is available elsewhere.

EHL

On Sep 11, 2009, at 22:42, "Joseph Anthony Pasquale Holsten" <joseph.holsten@cordance.net