xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRDS media type

Good idea, Markus, that could work fine.

=Drummond

From: markus.sabadello@gmail.com [mailto:markus.sabadello@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Markus Sabadello
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2:50 PM
To: John Bradley
Cc: Eran Hammer-Lahav; Drummond Reed; XRI TC

Sorry, the correct term for this is MIME parameter, not subtype.

Markus

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:46 PM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:

Maybe we could use a subtype, like we had already been doing. E.g. in XRI 2.0 we have something like this:

application/xrd+xml;sep=false;ref=true

We could invent a new subtype "xrds", e.g:

application/xrd+xml;sep=false;ref=true;xrds=true

If it's true it means you want the full XRDS. If it's false or absent, you just want the final XRD.

Markus