xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Some questions: Metadata Rels and Host-meta use case

I agree. I'll add this topic to the agenda for this week's telecon. In the meantime, feel free to help Will and Eran out by suggesting just where the text should be added (existing section? new section?) and what, if any, other text should be included with it so it fits completely in the final WD.

=Drummond