xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Two WD07 comments

On Oct 14, 2009, at 11:05 PM, Drummond Reed wrote:

> Bill,
>
> I was just on a call with Will and Eran. Will will respond to your
> first
> point - since Appendicies are non-normative we can always add another
> example in CD02 without it being a substantive change. I agree with
> Will and
> Eran that TC members have had months now to review the draft and
> make such
> suggestions so there is no justification for holding up the CD vote
> to add
> another example now.

well actually, that was mainly what I was going to say.  I first asked
for example XRDs to include in the spec in early July[0], and received
only a handful of responses.  But yes, this is a non-normative
section, and I'm happy to add additional concrete examples that anyone
is willing to provide.

[0]: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/email/archives/200907/msg00059.html