xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRD Provisioning

Honestly, I don't see any value in doing this work within the TC. If anything, it will limit participation and delay publication for no good reason. Since the spec is going to be short and simple, we can easily use the OWF legal framework to manage it and if we find an editor, have it ready for final version before XRD is declared a standard by OASIS...

I have always respected the fact that the core XRD spec came from an OASIS TC and should have remained an output of the XRI TC where it originated. I don't feel that way about new stuff, especially now that we have been waiting for 2 weeks to get a committee draft published.

EHL