xri message

Subject: IDtrust Member Section TCs Update - 2010 Request for Support

Dear IDtrust TC chairs and members,

As we begin evaluating MS activities for 2010, the IDtrust Steering
Committee is seeking support requests from the IDtrust TCs. In order to
provide benefits to our member TCs, we will consider requests for special
projects that will provide value to your work.

If you anticipate needing funding that will be beneficial to the support of
your TC, please send a request to me along with a statement of benefit, and
the Steering Committee will review and respond to all requests.

As security experts we are also seeking your input regarding 2010 events. As
you know the MS co-sponsors events that advance the mission of the Member
Section. Please feel free to make suggestions.

Regards,

Dee Schur, Member Support
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.978.667.5115 x211