xri message

Subject: Comment signing (was RE: [xri] CANCELLED: XRI TC Telecon Thursday 12/03)

Drummond Reed wrote on 2009-12-03:
> A quick poll determined we don't have any pressing agenda items this week,
> so we will not hold a call tomorrow. Note that next Thursday John Bradley
> and I will be at an iTrust conference at NIH in Washington D.C., so we
won't
> be able to attend. I'll leave it to Peter, Will, and Eran to organize a
call
> if needed.

I'm not in a hurry to bring it up, given the timing cycle, but I did want to
note at some point that it turns out the Signature profile adopted by XRI
(from SAML) happens to have a weird property that I wasn't aware of in that
it precludes signing of comments.

If that's a concern, or somebody has a use case for that, I can provide an
adjusted version that fixes that.

-- Scott