xri message

Subject: XriSyntax 3.0 Classes -> XRI Syntax 3.0 Working Draft 03 (PDF)

I would like to add that I have released some experimental Xri3 Syntax
Parsers for:

.net
python
ruby
php
javascript

located here:
http://ouno-xri.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ouno-xri/branches/xri3syntax-0.1/

There are no front-ends, but each language class contains a small test
file, which could be run and expanded.

Next up using the new nice and clean XRD spec for resolution. :)

Nika