xri message

Subject: Re: Prep for XRD 1.0 CD 02 vote (was Re: XRD Working Draft 13: Speak now or forever hold your peace)

Hi Drummond,

On Jan 22, 2010, at 2:53 PM, Drummond Reed wrote:

Thanks, Mary. Two questions:

1) I assume for the comment resolution log we could use a page on the XRI TC wiki (as we did once before for the XRI Resolution 2.0 comment resolution log) and then submit a snapshot of that page when we go for CS (Committee Specification)? Or is there some other method that's more preferred?
that works!

2) When you say "For a second review the spec will need to have all changes clearly identified" -- the editors have kept a change log at the end of the spec. Is that sufficient for that requirement?
as long as it's detailed enough to distinguish what's changed since only that material is subject to the 2nd review.

Thanks,

Mary

=Drummond