xri message

Subject: RE: Property, rel comparison

Also, <Subject> comparison must be application specific. XRD should not decide if:

http://example.com/resource
http://example.com/RESOURCE
http://example.com:80/resource

identify the same resource or different resources. I am not sure if we need to explicitly say that if we add text about comparing the other values.

EHL