xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Hold XRI telecon today? (was: RE: No telecon tomorrow,but please VOTE on the XRD 1.0 CD 02 draft and second public review)

I don’t have any topics to discuss, but encourage people to read the latest LRDD and Web Linking drafts.

EHL

From: drummond.reed@gmail.com [mailto:drummond.reed@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Drummond Reed
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 2:28 AM
To: XRI TC
Cc: Will Norris

Will, I completely agree, I've just been swamped catching up after RSA. I should be able to get the vote started tomorrow morning.

Do folks want to have a TC call tomorrow (well, later today given the late hour of this message)? I'm not sure what the topic list will be RE XRD or trust profiles, and I'm not quite ready to start into the XRI 3.0 next steps yet.

If so, I can send out an agenda, just ping me with topics.

=Drummond