xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Hold XRI TC telecon today?

No items.

We just need to fix the example in the spec (per James’ comments) and promote the WD to a CD (or whatever we need to push out as a standard). I am still not sure what we need to do about the Link draft dependency…

EHL

From: drummond.reed@gmail.com [mailto:drummond.reed@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Drummond Reed
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:59 AM
To: XRI TC
Subject: [xri] Hold XRI TC telecon today?

I am at the European Identity Conference in Munich today and the call will fall at 11PM tonight. I'll (most likely) still be awake, so in theory I could join it, but do we have agenda items? In so, send them in reply and we'll hold the call; if not we'll skip it.

(Note that next week I'll be on a plane back to the States so I won't be able to attend that call, and the following week the call will follow the day after Internet Identity Workshop.)

=Drummond