xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Hold XRI TC telecon today?

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Will Norris <willnorris@google.com> wrote:
Drummond or Eran, could you verify this definitely with Mary?  I'll work on fixing the example today or tomorrow, since that is the only other blocking issue.  No need to have a call today, I don't think.

I've updated the example signed XRD, and tagged Working Draft 16.  I've also posted the comments from the last public review[0].  We're either ready to vote on Committee Specification 01 (if we don't need another public review) or Committee Draft 03 (if we do need another public review).

[0]: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XrdOne/PublicReviewFeedback#XRD1.0CommitteeDraft02