xri message

Subject: Re: [xri-comment] XRDS media type

James,

Thanks for the comment. I agree you raise a point that might need to be clarified in the spec. Since the other comments we received in this review were very minor, we were about to hold the CD03 vote on Working Draft 16, http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37692/xrd-1.0-wd16.html.

I'm cc'ing the XRI TC list to see what TC members think and whether this needs to be clarified before we hold the CD03 vote.

Eran? Will? Others?

Note that I will be travelling the next two days, so I may not be able to join the thread (and proceed with the vote if we decide no change is needed to WD16) until Wednesday.

=Drummond