xri message

Subject: Re: URGENT: Submitting XRD 1.0 for OASIS Standard vote

Hi Drummond,

  Before you can make the formal submission there must be a special majority ballot for the TC to approve submitting the spec for OS vote. One of the requirements for that ballot is the three statements of use. So September is off the table. Once the statements of use are in hand, the TC can approve the request to start a special majority ballot for submission and once that's passed the TC can actually submit.

Regards,

Mary