xri message

Subject: IMPORTANT: New ballot "Request OASIS Standard Vote on XRD 1.0"

XRI TC Voting Members:

Ironically, we need to hold a ballot to request that our TC Administrator Mary McRae hold a ballot to approve us requesting that XRD 1.0 be submitted to OASIS for an OASIS Standard vote.

We need to complete that vote by this Sunday September 5. Following is the message that went to all voting members.

PLEASE VOTE IMMEDIATELY ON THIS SO WE CAN BE SURE TO START THE OASIS STANDARD VOTE REQUEST BALLOT NEXT MONDAY.

Thanks,

=Drummond

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 1:05 AM
To: drummond.reed@xdi.org

OASIS Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1936

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Request OASIS Standard Vote on XRD 1.0"
Shall the XRI TC submit a request to the TC administrator to run a special majority ballot to approve submission of the XRD 1.0 Committee Specification for an OASIS Standard ballot?

- Yes
- No

---

The ballot closes Sunday, 5 September 2010 @ 04:00 ET.  Please vote before then by visiting: